Well if it seems like I posted a lot of park pictures already, I have! We have been going to the park a lot lately before it gets too hot because Logan loves to play on the playground and the little girls love to go hang out on the blanket watching their big sister!
One great thing about daddy being home right now is he can come to the park with us!
Mommy and Logan!
ME!
I don't get many cute pictures of both the girls because I think they have a secret communication between each other that tells them who is supposed to look and who is supposed to turn away...and then they switch! TWINS!!!
Logan is loving all the play time she gets with her daddy because I am usually just on the grass watching her!
Kurt helping Logan climb the "big kid toy"!
Karsyn!
Kennedy...yes that is dirt. Are there any calories in dirt, I was kinda hoping so since she got a big mouth full of it by the time I noticed she was into it!
Just a really random picture of Logan with all her "friends"! She is so into Barbies right now and has a "few" of them!
We also went camping for the first time this summer last night. We went up to Farmington Canyon hoping to go to our "usual" spot...it was taken!!! So we headed up farther up the canyon and found another spot. Here is Logan and cousin Makinlee. They were such good friends on this little over nighter and had so much fun together!
Logan waiting outside for Hailey, Clay, Wyatt and Makinlee to get there!
An action shot of Wyatt being his happy little self!
Me, Logan and Kinlee with the "pretty flower" Logan found (which were obviously everywhere)
Hailey feeding Wyatt...his favorite time of day!
Logan just chillin waiting for dinner to be ready!
The boys getting dinner ready to put on the fire...the best part of camping right!
Me and Kurt in front of the beautiful sunset...I am not sure what he was going to do with that shovel!
Our camping buddies...the Pitcher fam...Sorry Clay this one Wyatt was actually looking so I posted this one! You look cute still though! Aren't they the cutest little family!
Roasting marshmellows! I love it that Logan is old enough to actually enjoy all this stuff now! By the way we left the twins at home, maybe next time we will bring them and see how they do in the great outdoors...that will be fun!
Makinlee in her sweet "fire glasses"! She got these glasses when she went to the eye doctor the other day and all night she kept saying that the fire was too hot and it was hurting her eyes. In order for her to be able to roast her marshmellow Clay put these glasses on her and she was good to go the rest of the night! It was pretty funny!
Getting all messy with the mallow!
Our hubbies bums...nice bums dumping out the grease for our breakfast!
Wyatt hanging out in his seat...for the moment. He doesn't really stay in there now because he is too busy, which is probably why he is giving me this look!
Me and my beautiful (I know I always say that but it is true) little sister Hailey! Aren't we so hot in the morning after a few hours of sleep...we know!
Logan and Kinlee exploring the "new" place. We were so bugged that our, by our I mean "OUR" spot that we claimed, was taken by someone but we had fun at this new spot and it gave the girls some new territory to explore and claim...plus it was a little safer than the other one!
Logan and her "thing" she made. She wouldn't put this shovel down either!
This picture doesn't look that funny to everyone I am sure, but Kinlee was standing on the shovel like her daddy does in the yard and she looked so funny because she doesn't weigh enough to have the shovel even go a millimeter into the ground.
Best buds (for the moment anyway)
Eating their breakfast that the daddy's made on their cooler! They thought they were pretty cool! We had so much fun on our short camping trip and are so excited for more this summer! Thanks guys!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Start of Summer fun!
Posted by Chelsey at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
very nice.....
That looks like so much fun. I love camping. We need to go with you all because we have so much fun. I miss the good old days when we all used to go and I showed you how to pee standing up! Good times.
Fun pics! Cam says thanks for the invite! Just kidding! Looks like you guys had fun! I love all the pictures of Logan and Mckinley. How cute are they?!?
Looks like so much fun! I cannot believe how big your girls are getting! They are super cute! I love their cute polka-dot outfits, Charli has the same one! Looks like you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment