Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Logan's Preschool Graduation!!!

Our little girl is getting so BIG!!! She finished her first year of preschool. I think it is funny that they call it a graduation because she still has one more year, but here it is!!!
They of course did a little program that they had been practicing for a while with songs and little parts that they all had to have memorized. Their teacher Miss Megan said at the beginning that she knows that all the kids know these songs and their parts because every time they would practice they would sing so loud they would wake up her baby upstairs! And then of course, you could barely hear any of them singing...typical kids! Here is Logan doing the Pledge of Allegiance with her wrong hand..haha!
Karsyn hanging out in the grass "watching the program"!
Kurt holding Kennedy during the program!
Logan saying her part..."The cow jumped over the moon in Hey Diddle Diddle. And did you know too the cat plays the fiddle". She knew her part so good but when she got up there she wouldn't say a word. I think at the end she started to say something, but there was a loud jet that went over so nobody but Megan heard it! Good job Logan!
This is some of her classmates singing the "Tootie Tot" song...if you all know that! Logan was just kinda just watching, but the kids that were actually doing it, it was hilarious!
Logan getting her graduation book and cap!
Oh and a little goodie bag, that was her favorite part!
Our little graduate!!
Logan and Mommy! I am so proud of Logan, she is really shy when she is with people she doesn't know, but I can see that she has really come out of her shell with all her new friends that she made in school this year. She didn't know anyone going into it, and now says that she loves to go to school with all of her "friends" and always asks to play with them all. She also learned so much. She can write her full name along with all the other letters in the alphabet, and also her numbers. It is so crazy how much kids grow up and learn over the 3-4 year age. Kurt and I are constantly amazed at the things she knows and says. We love you Logan!
Mommy, Daddy, and Logan!
Hailey, Makinlee, and Wyatt were so nice to come and support Logan and they even brought her this cute pink gerber! (My favorite)! Thanks so much for coming!
The only 3 girls in her class...Emily, Jaiden, and Logan! She talked about these "friends" all the time!
Logan and her teacher Miss Megan.
Logan and Grandma Laurie. We always have such great support for anything our family does and this was no different. Grandma Laurie took off from work for a few hours to come, Grandma Lindee, who was not feeling good at all, still came, and then my sister Hailey and her kids. Thanks so much for coming everyone and for all the help we have had with the girls and Logan this school year to make it possible for Logan to get out and play with her friends and learn in preschool!!!

4 comments:

thebarrusfamily said...

Way to go Logan! Such an accomplishment. :) I think it's funny too that they call it that. Noah just had his too. I loved every minute of it. He didn't say one word but for some reason I thought it was still cute. I must be his mom.

Brynlee started crawling yesterday BTW. I'm in trouble.

Wehrle said...

What a big girl Logan!! I wish I could have been there too! She is usch a cutie!!

The Browns said...

It is so crazy how old our little ladies are getting. She is so stinkin cute with her little hat on! I just love that little girl!

Richard and Michelle said...

How cute! She's getting so big.