Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Logan "convo"

Just a day in the life of us with Logan...

I was just laying in bed with Logan and decided that I better come out and write down something funny that she said because she says the funniest stuff and I never remember later what she said...even my sisters say that I need to start writing things down because she says some good stuff. So, I was laying in bed texting my sister while Logan was in her bed next to me trying (not really) to go to sleep. For anyone that has put Logan to bed they know that her trying means talking and talking and talking ( I don't know where she would get that from)! So after rambling on forever about something she says,
Logan:"Mom, Mom, if you don't listen to me right now, I am going to send you to time out".
Me: "Logan, that isn't how it works, only kids go to time out"
Logan: "No Mom, you told daddy tonight that you were going to send him to time out because he was being a doodie butt" (also one of Logan's made up words that we all use)

It was really funny, probably not so much to everyone else but I just had to share and write it down so I could remember some of the great stuff that girl comes up with. Lesson learned that kids pick up on everything...which brings me to the next funny thing she did right before this...

I put her in bed and went out to fold laundry and my phone was in on the nightstand. I heard it beep that I had a text so I went in a few minutes later to see who it was and tell her to go to bed and I saw her on the bed with my phone pushing buttons. She said "Mom, we got a text and I am texting back"...She was on the screen entering who to send the message to and it said 3333333331111, luckily I didn't give her another minute to do something crazy! It is sad that she thinks that any time someone sends me a message, "WE" are getting a text Mom!!! Silly girl.

2 comments:

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

LOL! She is way too cute! Thanks for sharing that! I forget all the time too! So good for you!

Steph said...

Don't you just wish we could go to time out once in a while?