Sunday, April 12, 2009

Classic Fun Center

Logan, Karsyn and I went to The Classic Fun Center with some friends the other day...thanks Melissa, Nicki, Hailey, and kids! This was Logan's first time on skates and they actually gave her roller blades...she needs some practice!
We had a few tokens to use in the arcade part, here is Logan on the horse.
Kinlee and her cheesy smile on the dinosaur!
Since the roller blades were not a huge hit, she rode around on her scooter with her friends instead. It was great to watch all the other kids because I think every kid fell like 10 times, some not so gracefully!!
Hailey and Kinlee on her skates. She thought it was funny to fall so Hailey and to keep a hold of her so she didn't find out what falling would have really felt like!
Logan and Melissa's little boy, Ryker, jumping on the blow up stuff. I wasn't very good at taking pictures when they were playing on this part because you can't ever get very good ones because they won't stop running and bouncing. I guess that means they had fun!
Logan and Makinlee going down the slide

0 comments: