Sunday, August 15, 2010

Park City

We went with all the Lindsay side a couple weekends ago to Park City to spend a few days. The girls had so much fun swimming in the pools, running around outside, and they even loved the Alpine Slide!
Swimming in the hot tub
Sweet little Kennedy
We went and did some shopping at the outlets one of the days and let the kids play on the playground for a while.

Riding the lift up to the Alpine Slide with all the girls! Each of the girls had to have a driver so Grandma Laurie took Kennedy. I went with Karsyn and Kurt went with Logan!
Getting ready to go down...as soon as Kurt gets in.
Karsyn waiting to go down. She is our little chicken, she did pretty good but was whining a lot of the way down. I think she still had fun though!
We stayed at the Marriott and they had fun little crafts and activities for the kids to do during the day and after we spent the day at the pool, the older kids stayed and made "flower headbands". Kurt stayed with Logan and I took the little girls up to the room to get them dressed. I suppose that was a bad idea because Logan made this lovely thing! At least she had fun I guess. When we got home, I took off most of the flowers and made them into flower clips that the girls could actually wear. Logan was OK with it because I let her pretty much do it, and she LOVES crafty stuff!
Playing around while we were waiting to roast marshmallows!
Roasting the mallows making smores!
The last day before we headed home we took Logan back up to go on the Alpine Coaster. The girls were not tall enough so they had to stay back on this one. This is the first time we have done this one, it was fun!
Grandpa took the girls on the merry go round instead! They didn't want to get off!
We had so much fun playing with cousins, playing in the water and lounging out in the sun! We love summer!

0 comments: