Thursday, March 4, 2010

Skiing 2010

Kurt and I took Logan skiing, sadly, for the first time this year! We had Clay, Hailey, and Makinlee too! We all had so much fun!
We got off to a great start when Logan started complaining about not liking to walk in her boots.
This was Kinlee's first time, she did so good!
It was the absolute best day ever to go. It was so warm and sunny, Kurt and Clay even skied in just their shirts!
I think Kinlee's poles were a little too long! haha
Pitcher Clan! I am so glad they came with us!
My sister Gen also came up and snowboarded. She is a lot better than Hailey and I, but I think she still had a bunch of fun!
Logan was saying..."I am #1"!
We took a little break and the girls made snow angels in the ice!
Kurt always wants me to go with him and learn to ski better and I just have never loved it! I can honestly say that I had a blast this time!
I guess she got used to the boots since she was dancing in them after a while!
This picture makes it look like they were a mess but Logan did so good going down the mountain with Kurt holding onto her backpack!
Kurt is such a patient Dad, especially if it means his daughter will love to ski
Getting ready to get on the lift again!
Aunt G!
Clay and Kinlee!
Me, being the professional that I am, going down the bunny hill! I did make a run at the end with Gen down the "real" part of the mountain! I would love to go again and get better but it is just fun to see Logan learning!
Me and Hailey! Hailey had not been skiing since Jr High, and that was only once! She did so good!
Go Hailey!
The girls favorite part by far...the lift!
Gen, Me, and Hailey! My ski buddies!
Clay and Kinlee on the magic carpet ride!
Hmmm...not sure! We had so much fun guys, we need to get up there again before the season is over!!!

2 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

How fun! Congrats on the new job and everything! I need to see a picture of your hair, hello?!

Lesa said...

What a great adventure! Your girls are sure lucky to have such great parents!